When creating private nameservers, you will need to register a minimum of two.
To register private nameservers with Itsyourdomain.com, login to your customer account and then follow this guide.
1. Click 'Name Server Management' and then 'New'
2. Enter the name of your first name server in the 'Host' field
Note: These are usually ns1 or dns1
4. Enter the IP address associated with your name server in the 'IP' field.
5. Click on the 'Continue' button to register the name server.
6. To register your second nameserver, click 'Continue' then repeat the above steps, substituting ns2 as the 'Host' and when entering your IP address increase the last number by one.
(eg. if your primary IP address is 18.104.22.168 then the IP address for ns2 will be 22.214.171.124.
Note: When creating private nameservers it may take up to 72 hours for these to propogate throughout the internet.