When creating private nameservers, you will need to register a minimum of two.
To register private nameservers with Opensrs.net, enter the domain to change and login to your customer account, then follow this guide.
1. Click 'Name Servers' and then click 'If you want to create or modify a name server based on domain name'
2. Enter the name of your first name server in the 'Server Hostname' field
Note: These are usually ns1 or dns1
2. Enter the IP address associated with your name server in the 'Server IP Address' field.
3. Click 'Create Name Server' to create the name server.
4. To register your second nameserver, click 'OK' and then repeat the above steps, substituting ns2 as the 'Server Hostname' and when entering your IP address increase the last number by one.
(eg. if your primary IP address is 184.108.40.206 then the IP address for ns2 will be 220.127.116.11.
5. Click 'Create Name Server' to create the second name server.
Note: When creating private nameservers it may take up to 72 hours for these to propogate throughout the internet.